Friday 27 May 2011

Comeback Stage

 School's main problem(konon-nye)
No Discipline , No school life
The Punishment

Setelah selesai menjalani cuti paksaan selama 2 Minggu, akhirnya tanggal 9Mei 2011 menjadi pembuka tirai sebagai hari kembali ke sekolah.
‘Agrrhh,, What a life…, its totally a hatred to becoming back as student. I kept asking myself about 'why the times flies so fast when we are enjoying something??
Hurm , 2weeks suspension of schools that being served by me felt like just over 2 days only. Maybe this is becoz I extremely enjoying the the time. Hmm.. now the world seems look to turning around. The life return back as a normal school boy life.

(Back To Boring Time)

The things that change back due to my situation:
-Got to sleep at nite and wake up early in the morning.
-Going out and play at Day and stay home at night
-Forget the novel and comics and change to textbooks
-Stop all gaming things and do more on subject revision

(A.S.S)
Its totally sucks! But luckly he had a lot of schoolmates as friends. They keep saying the same thing during my first comeback day to Septech. They all wishing me a lot of welcome back words
What I do at home during the Suspension???
This thing? Ohh NO WAY MAN!

This the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design