Saturday 28 May 2011

Facing True Enemy



MID YEAR exams are over. I feel raw, going over every detail of what I could have done differently. My shaking hands at the end telling me this is tough. Taking a deep breath. Remembering the charms and good wishes in my pocket...the wishbone that I was too scared to pull in case I didn't get the right end, the rock, the butterfly eraser. Wishes to help me get through a difficult event, to help me remember what's important, to help me be happy.

Thursday was the first paper of SMT Sepang Mid Year Test - Physics Paper. To prevent possible doziness, I had a energy mint that were given by my dad. It's kind of like a normal mint but the caffeine content is more than a can of red bull.
So I had one. I wouldn't say I was totally active and bright and alive, but at least I didn't doze off or feel sleepy while doing the paper itself. It was only after at the last 20minutes of the paper and I had some free time, then I started yawning a little. I guess boredom still beats caffeine after all. This things was repeated again n again, day by day.

Anyway here the timetable for whole 3weeks exam:
1ST WEEK
THURSDAY - Physics(2) Physics(1) and Physics(3)
FRIDAY - Chemistry(2) Chemistry(1)
2ND WEEK
WEDNESDAY - B.Melayu(1) B.Melayu(2)
THURSDAY - English(1) English(2) Chemistry(3)
FRIDAY - Mathematic(1)Mathematic(2)
3RD WEEK
MONDAY - Mechanical Engineering(2) History(1) History(2)
TUESDAY - Mechanical Engineering(1) Pen. Agama Islam(1)&(2)
WEDNESDAY - Additional Mathematics
THURSDAY - Engineering Drawing

I don't know, but I'm never confident in my essay. Well sure, I kind of like this essay I wrote, but I really don't know if I did it properly.
Still, what I'm more worried about is the 3 killing subject, Addmath, Physics and Chemist. Not to forget the KM. It was like about a torture moment.

By The Way, just to tell,,
During the examination week..
there was lot of things were happen in class.

Once In A Blue Moon (1stTime kelas nie senyap)

Meaningless Paper I Think


Best Toyol Eva


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design