Saturday 2 July 2011

Fall In Love with Alyssa Bernal =)


Don't know how to say it, but just based on my observation(haha dah mcm ayt experiment lak),dah2 ok2 let continue back,urm based on what I had observe.., I almost completely download all of Alyssa Bernal video on her Offiical Youtube chanel, maybe easy to say that I already Fall In Love with her =)
ALYSSA's yawning spell =p
The begin here, I returned home from school since I am student rite? hmm that day was totaly a boring day.Then, I dont know what to do so I start surfing the Internet,In spite of my excruciatingly long and boring days now, I’ve found some tranquility in the voice of 20 year old YouTube phenom Alyssa Bernal. After seeing her infectious cover of Jason Mraz’s “Im Yours” a few years back, she has since moved on from “the girl who looks just like Vanessa Hudgens” to being recruited by Pharrell, and signing with Star Trak.Can you say this is ore likely dream come true?

Her singing and talent has improved tremendously since then. She’s got an adorableness and likability that rivals that of Taylor Swift and a voice as soothing as Colbie Caillat. If Justin Bieber and Esmee Denters can go from YouTube to super stardom, this girl is going to be even bigger.Props to you Alyssa Bernal.And thanks for making me smile with all your videos.Now she has got her own Single and also Music Video.

Alyssa is more likely similar as Vanessa Hudgens rite? 

But, Alyssa is cuter =)

She OTP with me =)


At Port Dickson =p

I think I wanna marry You

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design