Thursday 7 July 2011

Have Big Laugh by Watching Matluthfi's Chanel

Mat Luthfi

The first time I watched his video on the Youtube, I laughed until I felt like I almost burst my stomach.Then I continued to watch all of his videos. I complete it all within just 1 night .His videos is not only funny but also full with good message.  Emm from my point of view, I think he is kinda creative and brilliant.He also a talented vlogger. Although he is a overseas student, but he still keep up with the things that happen in Malaysia . BTW from what I heard, he always brought his handycam wherever he went and never left it.But dunno larh its true or not. This last one from me, here I wanna take this chance to suggest to all the Viewers to watch and enjoy all of his videos and if u'all interested, Subscribed larh. 

Here is the most 3 video that I love to watch:
Variety of scene make it more funnier

rase nye sape yang faham je rase kelaka

Good music arrangement

REMAJA OPINION ABOUT VLOGGING



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design